High Quality Belt-driven air compressors
- Powerful cast iron pump with high horse power
- Ideal for Factory Use
- Metal cover for protection of belt and wheels
- Various pumps can be matched with different tank capacity for choices of our customers
- High Power,light weight and convenient to move.
- Air compressor exhaust amount is large,the quality of engine more efficient.
- Simple operation,flexible movement,low noise.
- The motor: the use of copper core motor, more durable and longer life.
- The cast iron two stage oil lubricated pump features a one-piece cast iron crankcase, piston design, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, fully balanced cast iron fly wheel,automotive style bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, an oil level sight glass, an easily accessible oil fill, and a 12 inch cast iron balanced flywheel
- The large and sturdy certified tank provides for longer run times for tools
- Suitable for tradespeople & professionals. Backed by Zelda’s 1 year warranty
Scope of applications: Home decoration, engineering Applications, road/bridge maintenance, painting, building exterior wall paint construction,railway locomotive maintenance etc.
|Voltage(V)||1Ph 110 or 230|
Here are some great Air Compressor Trouble Shooting Tips to help you or anyone providing the regular maintenance for your compressed air system.more
Never apply compressed air at your skin or direct it at another person or animal.more
What size compressor do I need?
In order to determine what size compressor will meet your requirements you need to establish how it will be used. For example, if you will be using it to power air tools, then you need to determine the CFM of each tool. There are many applications for air compressors. If you need help deciding which size is best for you, please contact us at email@example.com
How to choose the best air compressor for your work
Here at Zelda, we have a huge range of professional and DIY air equipment for numerous applications and requirements. We understand that it might seem daunting to try and pair your air tools with a specific air compressor, especially when the range of choices is so broadmore