Oil Free and Silent – Ultra quiet < 60 decibels
- Oil-free pump – Cleaner air for better tool operations.
- Less maintenace and costs
- High quality copper coil
- Noiseless and environmental friendly
- Cylinder is made of high-grade cast iron, strength, well lubricated wall by the fine honing, wear-resistant and durable
- Piston ring with high elasticity, excellent wear resistance, low oil consumption, not easy to make the valve group carbon deposition and loss of oil to burn the crankshaft and connecting rod.
- Highly reliable and durable valve; strong aluminum alloy body, light weight
- The motor provides reliable power, low voltage startup and running performance strong fan cooled motor and body.
- Double nozzles, used to direct the exhaust and pressure exhaust; pressure switch with push button, safe and convenient
- Excellent for use in cold temperatures & uneven surfaces
|Model||ZD SA 24|
|Voltage(V)||1 Ph 110 or 230|
Here are some great Air Compressor Trouble Shooting Tips to help you or anyone providing the regular maintenance for your compressed air system.more
Never apply compressed air at your skin or direct it at another person or animal.more
What size compressor do I need?
In order to determine what size compressor will meet your requirements you need to establish how it will be used. For example, if you will be using it to power air tools, then you need to determine the CFM of each tool. There are many applications for air compressors. If you need help deciding which size is best for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to choose the best air compressor for your work
Here at Zelda, we have a huge range of professional and DIY air equipment for numerous applications and requirements. We understand that it might seem daunting to try and pair your air tools with a specific air compressor, especially when the range of choices is so broadmore